Thursday 7 May 2009

Mayan Calendar Workshop (last Sunday)



The Workshop which called Riding The Corridors of Time, introduces the sacred 260 day Mayan calendar which is an experiential tool that puts you in a consciousness that is resonant with the 2012 effect.
The day went very well and really left me with a profound sense the next day. The workshop has ritualistic elements to it and I was concentrating on that as being a way to evoke the 260 day pulse in the participants psyches. What surprised me was how I woke up again and on a new level to the significance of the 260 days.
The next day was 3 Ben also known in Dreamspell as 3 or electric Skywalker, my awareness was of the frequency of 260 day rhythm being the zone or realm that could be said to be at the edge of the Earths energy field looking out beyond Earth and into Earths worldly theatre. When I say looking out I do not mean with a telescope but with a new filter that interacts with the living plasma and Galaxy that the Earth travels within.






No comments:

Post a Comment